Staple singers lets get together
· You can't blame a traveler for refusing to sit still. Originally recorded by Kevin Welch, "Millionaire" gets a swinging, Heartbreakers-worthy update by ...
Gil Norton Producer Foo Fighters, Pixies, Stornoway
The Band and their friend Eric Clapton does a fine song off Clapton’s “No Reason To Cry Album” (which featured members of The Band). Rick Danko and Eric Claptons vocals really make this song great. Another good song sadly left off The Last Waltz.
E 0502, 2-Part
__ CD0173, Piano Trax CD
9. "Friendship" (Homer Banks, Lester Snell)
Bookending the album with another cover tune, "Friendship" finds Stapleton singing a forgotten country-soul number from the Stax archives. The Staples Singers' patriarch, Pops Staples, recorded the song shortly before his death, and Stapleton's version updates the original with deeper groves and gorgeous guitar tremolo.
One of the great surprises for visitors eating in Lisbon is how inexpensive the food is. The prato do dia – dish of the day – options are among the cheapest in Europe! As befitting a seafaring nation, fresh fish and seafood choices figure prominently in many restaurants: bacalhau (cod) is a delicious staple. For hearty provincial fare seek out the traditional tascas tucked away in the city’s backstreets. For more sophisticated palates Lisbon’s gourmet hotspots offer a truly international flavour, with Mediterranean gastronomy particularly well represented. Exotic cuisine from Brazil, Mozambique and other ex-colonies add spice up an already colourful ethnic menu. Indian restaurants abound, and some of the city’s sushi bars have garnered celebrity status.
Chinese kid Julian, who was adopted by the black family of Joe and Annabelle Lee and Asian exchange student May-Ling, who is housed with a black family, are trying to adapt to their mostly ... See full summary »
- T Ski Valley Sexual Rapping
- Hates Do The Caryl Chessman
- Billy Squier Riot The Big Beat Road Racin
- 999 Indian Reservation
- High Society Only You Only You Tell Me Now
- Nina Hagen Lene Lovich Dont Kill The Animals
- Unknown Artist After Dark Tia Maria
- Michel Madore Le Komuso Cordes